Subject: RE: [Leica] Americans. Now: baby killers
From: dkgibson@hushmail.com
Date: Fri Oct 01 13:19:41 MDT 1999

> See this link:
>
> http://www.salon.com/news/1998/05/27news.html
>
> We don't execute children in the US; we only *propose* to execute
> children.
>

> There's a difference.
>
> Chandos

No Chandos,

That is a proposal to execute PRE-TEENS. Many US States already execute those who were under 18 when they committed crimes.

Now, thats what I call a civilised country...

Back on topic, who did a really good photo-essay on death row using a Leica. Anyone recall.

D. Kevin Gibson

Get HushMail. The world's first free, fully encrypted, web-based email system.
Speak freely with HushMail.... http://www.hushmail.com