Subject: [Leica] WAS: Americans. baby killers. GET OFF IT!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:03:44 -0700

TO ALL!  WAKE-UP!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this is the Leica Users group with this damn crap!

What the hell does it have to do with Leica cameras and photography for
heavens sake! Take this and stuff it where the sun don't shine and I don't
care who started it or who is carrying it on, cut it out.

Damn don't you guys have anything better to do with your time than all this
crap?

Like don't you have any film for your cameras, so you sit there on your
asses crapping all over each other and a country, which in effect, is
crapping all over a wonderful bunch of members in this group!

Jeeeeeeeeeezuz! I'm obviously bloody well upset! As I'm sure many others
are. We are just very slowly getting over the damn squabbling with AA and
all that silliness and now this group is off an such a weird tangent, it's
a wonder the LUG just doesn't self destruct from the garbage.

This isn't where you right the wrongs of the world, take it to the UN or
some place else and for God's or any other Holy being's sake, drop it big
time and start talking photography.

Damn everybody go out and shoot pictures and get over the bull shit and
come back with some nice picture things!

Think about what's happening here, stand back and ask, "what does this have
to do with photography?"  Damn little, so get off it and quickly!

OK I'm done!  And if you don't like it, tough! I'm out shooting some pictures,
ted