Subject: [Leica] Hi there! :)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:30:55 -0700

Howdy folks,

Well that was a kind of heart stopping experince for 48 hours and as most
of us mere motals do.....we blame ourselves for screw-ups!

It seems some big outage created a major glitch on Saturday, well I was
told something like that, only they used "computer lingo" and it means some
cable/line whatever in relation to servers was cut.

It never occured to me to re-subscribe, OK OK I'm a photographer, I think
with my eyes! :)

Any how I'm back and waiting to look at what maybe a few hundred plus
messages.   Now did you all behave over the weekend?

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant