Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadians should hate US
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:04:43 +0200

From: jon honeyball <jhoneyball@woodleyside.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 1999 10:50

> Sure, but do you prefer Provia or Velvia?

Provia 100 for almost everything, Velvia if I really need bright colors and high
contrast, and if the lower speed is okay.  The latter is nice for landscapes,
the former more realistic (without actually being bland) for everyday stuff.

I just wish I could find some Provia F.  Nobody here in Europe seems to know
anything about it.

  -- Anthony