Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AA, Voightlander, Baby Killing ect. ad nausiem
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:12:01 +0200

From: Exposed <f8at250@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 1999 12:52

> Well, in my first post, earlier this week I
> complained about AA "and his ilk". Notice how
> quiet he has become? But he will be back with
> renewed fervour.

My posting style remains essentially constant over time (even over several
decades).  The only changes that occur are in the perceptions of my posts as
seen by others.  Furthermore, most people are quite constant in their posting
styles, so I am not an exception.  This has consistently been my experience in
cyberspace.

  -- Anthony