Subject: Re: [Leica] Some Info on the New "Voigtlander" Lenses
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 20:11:26 +0300

Stephen wrote:

> well Marc,
>
> perhaps you should read more carefully.

> of the German Voigtlander lenses, nothing.  the quote  was
>
> "IF the old Voigtlander had made products like these, it's my guess
> they would  have stayed in business."

This Stephen must be that Gandy fellow, for he displays the same
inability to reason logically. The quoted text links quality to success
in business. And since the discussion is about lenses, we are talking
*optical* quality.

I much prefer grumpy people to unintelligent people, so Marc.... the
next round is on me.

Bernard