Subject: Re: [Leica] message for Ted Grant
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 11:44:01 -0600 (MDT)

Brian Reid wrote:
Ted Grant's ISP, Islandnet, has started refusing to accept email from
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us because it claims that we are a spam source.

Maybe islandnet knows more about the LUG than the LUG knows about itself.
We have lost a number of good contributitors recently because of noise.
Maybe we ARE being spammed, based on the volume this past while on
anything but Leica.

Back on topic, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my M4-2, about to be
repatriated to Canada. Should have it next week, really looking forward to
using it.

Can anyone tell me if Morgan's Leica Manual specifically covered the M4-2,
and if so, which edition, so I can begin searching for it.

Regards
Noel Charchuk