Subject: Re: [Leica] Another use for a Leica
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:00:20 -0600 (MDT)

Nathan W wrote:
I suggested that I would have my
IIIf around my neck. He knew instantly what it was and so this morning
you could have seen the bizarre sight of me in a suit with an old camera
around my neck.

Nathan, I had to chuckle when I read your post. I have also resorted to
this method of recognition, when getting together with other LUG members
for the first time. It gives one the feeling of an old spy film, carrying
a newspaper in one hand, and a rose in the other to pass a message onto
another spy!!! :)

Noel Charchuk