Subject: [Leica] P150 lenses
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 21:43:11 -0700

> I have one, and it makes focuses down very closely. And it's worked for me
> for years. The thing to consider is you can't put another lens in it, like
> the 300 series. You have to use the 85, which, for the price, is a great
lens.

> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO
>
> http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
> All generalizations are false.

Well, the tag line is appropriate  :)

The P150 will take a couple of lenses, including the ColorPlan2.  You can't
order it with this lens.  Instead, you buy the P150 (with Hektor), buy a
ColorPlan2 (approx. $125), throw the Hektor away or find some other use for
it.  Makes for an expensive projector and probably more costly than buying a
300 series.

So while "in theory" the P150 accepts other lenses than the Hektor, it
probably not be a financially sound decision.

rp johnson