Subject: [Leica] Re: Morgan's Leica Manual
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 14:54:24 -0000

Noel Charchuk asked:

>Can anyone tell me if Morgan's Leica Manual specifically covered the
M4-2, and if so, which edition, so I can begin searching for it.

And Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be> replied:

>I just got the Leica Manual, 15th ed. (1973) ... I suspect that given
that the M4-2 was produced
between 1978 and 1980, you would need the 16th or 17th edition.

To the best of my knowledge, the 15th edition was the last. If there
were subsequent editions I'd love to know about them.

Regards,

Doug Richardson