Subject: [Leica] Re: Pradix projector
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 20:58:57 -0000

"Jim Sanchez" <jsanchez@halcyon.com> asked:

>Anyone know anything about a Pradix projector?

The Pradix was launched about the same time as the Leicaflex (c.1964).
I attended a launch meeting (in Glasgow I think) for both products,
and remember the demonstrator asking to have the house lights turned
out, then picking up the Pradix and directing it back down the hall to
cast a huge but dim image on the back wall. He apologised for the
dimness of the resulting image but invited us to note its sharpness.

Jim, I'm close to a major deadline right now, but when things settle
down I could email you some details of the Pradix taken from
contemporary Leitz advertising literature.

Regards,

Doug Richardson