Subject: [Leica] RE: Epson help
From: Aubin <aubin@aa.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 16:31:42 -0700

Greetings all:

Tina, thanks for the postings.  I was sitting here lurking, and you posted
some information that I needed, but hadn't gotten around to asking yet.

I took the liberty of filing the responses away, because sooner or later
I'll get a scanner, and then be able to start using my Epson 750 for more
than a text printer.

To all the doubters: SEE, there is gold in the LUG, you just have to be patient
and look through the dirt, just like panning for it.

Thanks to all for sharing,

Norm