Subject: [Leica] RE: This is Our Work.
From: Aubin <aubin@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:24:52 -0700

Greetings all:

and especially to you Ted.

Your marvelous book arrived a few moments ago in the mail, and I
must reiterate every nice thing everyone else has said about it.

It is a beautifully produced book of some very wonderfully
crafted images.  The emotion of the photographer is as
apparent as are the emotions of the subjects.

This is truly one of the finest photography books I have ever seen,
definitely the best on this subject, and I cannot find words adequate
to describe it.

Again - THANK YOU!

later -

Norm