Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What day is it?
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 00:27:07 +0300

"Joseph E. Hayes" wrote:

> September 4th!!!?????...Gee, I just got a month younger!!!
>
> JEH

I am telling you people. Some of us go time traveling to find the right Leica.
Then after all the physics problems involved in returning back to the future, we have to face this moustash type of guy in France and says "buuut huuuww did u get diz geeuuuudies?
I inhenreited them.
Ohhh, but, weeee muust go to apply zie speciall ruuules for zis momeeeeent.
( I hand him a 100 FF),
uwwwwwwww, tank you sir, no problemeee. welcome to paris. pliz enjoy.
I have a nice sister for you.
M or R???
SShhheeeee is very very gut.
only for you.
how can you load her?
viza your wapon mon ami!
Velvia?
oui, oui, velivet, me will get for you, den you get married.....

AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
"Leica-king in France"

- --
Warm Regards,