From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 00:13:37 +0300

Hello LUG.
I have communicated with Brian.
We have the green light for the creation of the new LeicaSLR list.
I am currently testing out the territory. We should be ready in 24- max
48 hours.
I will also build a web site around the list. Hopefully it will include
FAQs, photographers links, general links, charts, history of the SLR's
and many other goodies. of course, these will take time to implement.

I will post the subscription address tomorrow for those interested in
the SLR - R- series dedicated list.

Thank you.

- --
Warm Regards,