Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AA
From: chefurka@sympatico.ca (Paul Chefurka)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 23:22:55 GMT

On Mon, 04 Oct 1999 18:31:27 -0400, Roy Feldman <royfel@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>AA wrote:.  I'm trying to reduce my $400 monthly telephone bills
>for online access by minimizing my time online (insofar as possible).
>
>  -- Anthony
>I venture to say that most of us on this list wish you every success with
>this endeavor

Please speak only for yourself, and let the rest of us have our own
voices.

I just did a little analysis of the 400+ LUG messages in my inbox.
Anthony isn'r consuming an inordinate amount of bandwidth these days.
In fact, in the last four days he's contributed no more posts than one
other member whose presence seems to be universally welcomed.  In
addition, Anthony's posts have been scrupulously on topic - either
directly Leica related or at least photographic in nature.  He never
participated in that Yank/Canuck shamefulness, for instance.

It's time to give the gentleman a break and let him post in peace.
He's done nothing to warrant these continuing slurs.

Paul Chefurka