Subject: [Leica] Critical Mass of Killer Babes
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:37:36 -0500

- ------=_NextPart_000_00DA_01BF0EC1.7064E280

I just got back from a great trip to the east coast of Minnesota and was =
ready to talk Leica... beautiful birches, winding Minnesota roads, etc.  =
Then I sat down in front of the computer to browse the 600+ emails in my =
computer and ran across total chaos in the LUG files!  Baby killers and =
communists!  What the hell is this crap?  Our whole country cries when =
one child is gunned down in a school 2000  miles from us, but we don't =
give a shit when hundreds of abortions, etc are performed daily =
practically in our own back yard.   Hell, people get more tearful when =
it's shown on tv than when the death is their next door neighbour!  I'm =
with Isaac, or whoever posted it:  "don't judge too much, as your own =
time is coming!".   And, damn it, everyone cool down here....Beatty =
hasn't  announced ANYTHING yet!  Let's talk Leica before our =
non-American members think this REALLY is a cross section of America!  =
Get a clue!  Kpeters

- ------=_NextPart_000_00DA_01BF0EC1.7064E280

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>I just got back from a great trip to the east =
coast of=20
Minnesota and was ready to talk Leica... beautiful birches, winding =
Minnesota=20
roads, etc.&nbsp; Then I sat down in front of the computer to browse the =
600+=20
emails in my computer and ran across total chaos in the LUG files!&nbsp; =
Baby=20
killers and communists!&nbsp; What the hell is this crap?&nbsp; Our =
whole=20
country cries when one child is gunned down in a school 2000&nbsp; miles =
from=20
us, but we don't give a shit when hundreds of abortions, etc are =
performed daily=20
practically in our own back yard.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hell, people get more =
tearful when=20
it's shown on tv than when the death is their next door neighbour!&nbsp; =
I'm=20
with Isaac, or whoever posted it:&nbsp; &quot;don't judge too much, as =
your own=20
time is coming!&quot;.&nbsp;&nbsp; And, damn it, everyone cool down=20
here....Beatty hasn't&nbsp; announced ANYTHING yet!&nbsp; Let's talk =
Leica=20
before our non-American members think this REALLY is a cross section of=20
America!&nbsp; Get a clue!&nbsp; Kpeters</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00DA_01BF0EC1.7064E280--