Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Digital Prints/ Desoto gallery
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:23:40 -0500

for those so interested or not:  i have a display of seventeen 12x15" glicee
prints over at the DeSoto Bend Wildlife refuge in Missouri Valley, Iowa for
the month of October.  All taken with Leicas and Contax on slide film, then
manipulated to 'simulate' watercolour pics...  has been well received so far
and all of the prints represent local flora and fauna..   Had much fun in
printing and manipulating!  Kpeters