Subject: [Leica] Web sites for info on R lenses
From: CAMRALUGGR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 08:53:37 EDT

On the basis of some great advice from fellow LUGgers, I've joined the Leica
SLR owners ranks with the acquisition of a Leicaflex and 50 Summicron, 35
Elmarit and 90 Elmarit lenses (thanks again,  Doug, Alex, Jem, Eric, et al).
Both my son and I are thrilled with this outfit, and I look forward to
expanding this basic set up with more lenses in the future.

I have several manuals and hardcover books on Leicaflex, so I have the basic
technical information. However, there is not much on the Web (aside from the
LUG) about using the Leicaflex and two-cam lenses.   I'd really appreciate a
listing of some sites which comment about older R lens performance and
general user info?  Of course, individual LUGger comments on this subject are
welcome and appreciated.

Best regards -- Mike