Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 questions(CTOOM for sale)
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 00:23:12 -0500

The biggest disappointment when I received my M6 was realizing that the
body side pin that locks the CTOOM to the body was no longer a part of
the camera. Without the pin, my CTOOM seems very unstable. I really like
having the rigid flash handle when using the CTOOM with my M3 - allowed
a large flash with secure hold and without torque on the camera (hot
shoe).

Does anyone add this modification to the M6 body. Or have any other
sugestions for a more solid mounting of the CTOOM on aa M6.
Modifications seems a little excessive but I really liked the M3 CTOOM
rigid combination for the times I neded to use a flash.

In a whisper he says - it was nice to once in a while use the flash to
automate my M3 - for those 'action' snapshot moments.

Regards,

Roger