Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestion for meter
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:41:11 -0500

My Sekonic 308BII is flash/incident/reflectance capable. It's small
shirt pocket size and one hand operation complements my M3/M6 very well.
I still use it with my M6 as I get accustomed to the metering area. The
decision between this one and others in the Sekonic line (especially
ones with 5 degree spot) was very difficult. One of the models has a
very slick multi reading memory with an "analog" readout so you can very
quickly visually integrate the separate readings. I opted for the very
small size of the 308BII and it was a great choice. The incident dome
slides very easily and quickly over the sensor so you can quickly read
the reflected and incident reading and make any adjustments accordingly.
All operations go easily in one hand.

Regards,

Roger