Subject: [Leica] Leica M in fashion photography
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:16:23 +0200

From: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 13:33
Subject: RE: [Leica] Critical Mass of Killer Babes

> I was hoping this thread might be about using the M in fashion photography.
> Would that be with or without a flash?

Whether that is the thread intent or not, it's an interesting question.

So, how common is the Leica M among fashion photographers?  To me, it doesn't
seem like the type of camera that would be used for that purpose (I seem to see
lots of Hasselblads for that, at least in the outdoor shoots that I often come
across), but perhaps there are photographers who prefer it (?).  I've certainly
seen 35-mm SLRs used for the purpose, although not nearly as often as
medium-format equipment.

  -- Anthony