Subject: [Leica] oh dang! Or not Oh Dang!
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 08:05:28 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BF0FF3.14D81A90

This story brings up a point of personal camera management.  When I put my
Leicas away, or between shots, I always reset the shutter speed dial to the
flash sync setting.  The main reason I do this is that it makes it easy for
me to know what my shutter speed is as I adjust speeds with the camera at
eye level since it is a shorter throw between 1/50 and either 1/30 or 1/60
than between any other speeds; I automatically count up or down from
1/50...just a matter of experience.  This protocol also has meant that I am
always set at the sync speed on the few occasions when I do put on a flash.

	Buzz Hausner