Subject: RE: [Leica] oh dang! Or not Oh Dang!
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:41:17 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BF102A.600342D0

My M6s (classic) have meters and I pay no attention to whether or not the
shutter is cocked when I put them in a bag, pocket, or wherever.  I have
never had a battery fail on an M6, even though I shoot several rolls a week,
but I change them every year just to be certain.  I consider my Leicas to be
virtually worry-free tools and if one ever gives me a problem I will worry
about it then, not in advance.

	Buzz Hausner