Subject: [Leica] What to do with the viewfinder?
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:00:27 EDT

OK, I'm new to this separate viewfinder business. So allow me to glean your
experience. I wondering what's the best way of handling, storing, carrying
the thing. I see three options:

1.) Leave it on the camera always (camera won't fit as well in the bag this
way).
2.) Store it in the little box/pouch thing it came in
3.) something else (other than having it roll around in the bottom of the bag)

Along the lines of "something else" I've considered attaching a flash shoe to
the back of a lens cap -- thus having a place to keep the finder and the lens
together. Has anyone tried this approach?

Bob (seeking viewfinder Nirvania) McEowen