Subject: RE: [Leica] What to do with the viewfinder?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:14:53 -0000

Hi, Bob - I find that I just leave my 21 and viewfinder on one body and that
way I don't have the viewfinder problem - and I have one less set of chances
to drop either viewfinder or lens during lens changing...I use the other
body for my other three lenses - 35 1.4 - 50 and 90 2. My goal, however, is
to consolidate to three lenses and three bodies - 21 ASPH, 35 ASPH, 75
Summilux, and, like Jim Marshall, never have to switch lenses...

If you're not going to go for the mount-it-and-leave it technique, try just
wrapping the finder in a microfiber cloth and dumping it into the bag with
the lens...You can miss a lot of photo opportunities fiddling with that damn
little black "box" for the finder..

B. D.