From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:03:22 +0100

If Alexander goes ahead with the list, I will subscribe with a heavy heart. I
am both an M and R user and prefer everything to stay on the LUG. But if a
portion of the SLR-related traffic migrates elsewhere, I will want to monitor
both lists.

Nathan

Simon Pulman-Jones wrote:

> Though I recognise the enthusiasm and enterprise of Alexander in wanting to
> set up a separate list I, for one, would regret it if this list were to
> lose its R users.  It would be the worst thing that could happen as a
> result of the recent list soul searching. M and R Leicas share so much in
> their common optical heritage (not to mention the fact that there are
> current lenses of identical optical design).SNIP

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator