Subject: [Leica] Travel Photography Made Easy
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:58:23 +1000

ATM's work great until they don't!!

Tim,

I agree with this. When I was small, my grandmother told me that she always
carried a $20 bill in US currency with her wherever she went. "The green
back is a desired currency everywhere" she told me, and in general, I've
found this to be true. So true to her I always carry some USD but not when
I'm at home. Now however, it has to be a bit more than $20 ;-)

Alastair Firkin