Subject: RE: [Leica] Buying film locally
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:23:22 -0400

I'll have to check it out.  If they stock Kodachrome, I'll have to give
myself a big slap on the face since I've been making Kodachrome pilgrimages
to the Toronto for many years and there is a Shoppers right around the
corner.  This being Hamilton and all, it's right next to Tim Hortons ;-).

Jonathan Lee