Subject: Re: [Leica] Henri Cartier Bresson
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:42:38 +0200

From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 13:52

> Henri Cartier-Bresson's darkroom work-- development and
> printing-- was provided by the late Henri Gassmann, if
> I remember correctly.

At Picto (Pictorial Service) here in Paris, if I'm not mistaken.  It still
appears to be a very reputable lab, and it caters exclusively to professionals
(or to anyone who needs strictly professional work).  It's hard to even find the
place, so discreet is the entrance among the buildings.

  -- Anthony