Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HEXAR RF/M7
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 12:31:03 -0700

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> >No wonder most dealers
> >will try to sell you a G2 rather than an M6.
>
> My dealer is always trying to sell me an M6 rather than a Contax G2...
>
> Godfrey

When I was looking at the R6.2 the other weekend I asked the young guy what he
shoots with and he said a G2 after recovering from the shock being asked (as
flattered I would care it looked like). I asked him if he missed having depth of
field scales and he mumbled something unintelligible or I forgot. Said he was
getting better results then from his Nikons. I dropped the subject.
Mark Rabiner