Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulk Film Loaders
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:33:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/99 11:02:51 AM Central Daylight Time, tomf@piengr.com
writes:

<< With ala the extra film I've been running through my Leicas lately, I've
 decided to economize a bit by buying my film in bulk 100' rolls.Which
 means, of course, that I need to buy a loder and some cassettes. Do people
 have any preferances for which readily available bulk loader (Alden, Lloyd,
 Watson,...) or cassettes they like. Thanks in advance.

 Tom Finnegan
 Seattle

Suggest you get one of the Leica cassette spool winders, mount it on the
bench.  Just do not get one of the commercial loaders that allows the film to
be scratched.  Best cassettes by far are the Leica cassettes.