Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film: Ilford vs. TMax
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:51:19 EDT

Tim:

Wouldn't it be great if we could get together for a LUG gallery showing.  I
am sure there would be lots of "oohs and aahs" for others works.  We could
learn so much from eachother's photos.

TMax was very discouraging for me.  I gave it a big effort but perhaps I gave
up too soon.  Xtol is the only Kodak product that I use.

Bob

<< My only problem with this is that Tina seems to manage to get
 excellent/amazing results with TMAX (in xtol I think). Maybe she is just
 better in the darkroom...!!

 Tim A >>