Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film: Ilford vs. TMax
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:38:29 EDT

Greg:

I have heard nothing but good things about the Neopans.   I must try it.
Unfortunately there is not a local dealer that stocks Agfa.  I will put it on
my list.  I have an unopened bottle of Rodinal that I have been wanting to
crack.

Thanks

Bob

<<         Neopan SS100, 400 and 1600 is the ONLY reason (and now Agfa Scala)
 went back to shooting black & white in 35mm.  The tonal range is far better
 then Ilford or Kodak ... even when processed in T-Max developer! ...you
 should see it in Rodinol!

 ...an excellant combination for lazy guys like me. Great results, no hassle,
 beautiful negs and easy print making!

 Greg (who HATES darkrooms) Locke

 Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
 St. John's, Newfoundland.