Subject: Re: [Leica] Recent observations
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 02:13:58 +0200

From: Deborah Dion <dkdion@home.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 00:48
Subject: [Leica] Recent observations

> Comments from several people- they didn't even know that
> I was taking their picture when I used the M6.

That's one of the major attractions to the M6.  It's almost invisible sometimes.

> Another interesting observation - had both cameras around
> my neck and someone came up and looked at the Nikon and
> said "That's a really impressive camera..."

That has happened to me a lot.  But nobody has ever come up to me and looked at
the Leica and said what an impressive camera it is.  And that's just fine with
me.

> I do think that the average person has no clue what an
> M6 is.

I agree.  Bad for Leica sales, but wonderful when you want candid shots.

  -- Anthony