Subject: Re: [Leica] they're out there, all right!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:32:28 -0400

Doug-
Drat! Does that mean when I come to visit the Emerald Isle, that there are
no red haired Celtic colleens who might be impressed with me Leicas?  :o{
Dan :o}~ (Ever hopeful)

PS- Why is it that folks from such interesting places, are gadding about
somewhere else!? I chuckle, because last week, my wife ran into a couple at
Myrtle Beach, SC--- who were vacationing there- from Hawaii! I guess when
you live in a really cool place, the places somewhere else look cool to you!