Subject: FW: [Leica] How to support Leica?
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:11:41 -0500

But..... Will the owner of a Nikon F5 be able to have his camera repaired in
2010? Will he even still own it in 2010? The answers are 1. maybe, maybe
not, and 2. No. By 2010 he/she will have bought the F6, F7, F8, and maybe
F9.

Canon, of course, will have introduced an entirely new camera line, which
will obsolete all EOS cameras & lenses, pissing off another generation of
photographers.