Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson 3000 upgrade?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:35:12 -0700

> From: Chandos Michael Brown [mailto:cmbrow@mail.wm.edu]
>
> I've ordered as well a couple of sample packs
> and a box of the new Somerset Photo Enhanced.  Anyone else
> used this yet?

No, and I'm really interested in hearing your opinion of it - the paper
looks very very interesting.  Their web site says they're currently out of
all sizes but the 13x19 - is that what you ordered, or is the info on the
site out of date?

Would you post a thumbnail review when you've used it?

Paul Chefurka