Subject: [Leica] The CL
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:52:43 EDT

I have to say that the CL's lens produced
the usual, magical results: the photographs of these two lovely young
women are just delightful, they're going to like them a lot. I am very
impressed with the details that they were able to render on the jets as
they flew overhead too ... pretty darn good for a 40mm lens, the image of
a jet at the altitudes they're flying was only about 3mm long on film. --A
LUG Colleague
The CL is the most underrated camera ever made. Folks who have problems
lens native to the CL is equal to the Summicron 50mm in my experience. I
often run it on my M3 with excellent results. That is the most compact and
potent combo I've ever used.

BR