Subject: Re: [Leica] Big R Bucks are in the small lenses, not the APO Telyts
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 07:03:45 -0400

Robert,
    You took the words right out of my mouth.  The Leica system is NOT
proportionally more expensive in big glass, only in "normal" glass.  The problem
for some of course is autofocus.  I personally don't have a need for autofocus
(especially in big glass) and I enjoy the control/feel of the Leica system over
the "do everything for me" Nikons and Canons.

Gary