Subject: Re: [Leica] new R19
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 07:53:32 -0400

Alexander,
    As far as I can tell this lense is perfect.  I have owned it and
used it extensively and love every minute of it.  As far as tangible
feedback I would say that edge sharpness is excellent,  feel and weight
are good except some people seem to have a harder time fine focusing due
to the shortness of the barrell.  After the 100 APO macro the 19 is my
favorite lense.

Gary