Subject: [Leica] Konica KM mount
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:48:50 +0200

Hi, all.  I asked the customer service of Konica about a compatibility issue.

<Q> Can I use Leica M lenses on Hexar RF and M-Hexanon lenses on Leica M
bodies?
<A> Please use M-Hexanon lenses on Hexar RF.  The KM mount is our original.

Now I am not sure if a Hexar RF is really Leica-M compatible.
It seems that they try to avoid even mentioning the name "Leica".

Cheers,

Mikiro
Strasbourg, Europe
http://arbos.silva.net