Subject: Re: [Leica] stealing
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:33:38 -0400

For all the talk of the "noisy EOS motor" being a poor comparison on the
Hexar, I have to say that the quietest motor, rewind or advance, that I have
ever used by far is on the EOS A2.  I think it is a sprocketless belt drive
and usually I could not tell when it was rewinding except by looking at the
LCD display.

Not ALL EOS winding motors are noisy.

JB