Subject: [Leica] WTB: Summicron-M 1:2/50mm Black
From: "Hoyen Tsang" <htsang@medscape.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:41:35 -0800

Hello all... not sure if anybody remembers me but the last time I was here I was up in arms over Leica Customer Service because of a big ballyhoo with my R6.2... I dropped all things Leica for a few months... but, dodgammit, I have to come crawling back.  I hate the company but I love the M.  All the pictures on my wall were shot with M.  Even with the R, the R6.2 and R7 ok as they were, I could not reproduce the work I did with the M.  The M is part of me now.  Ben Tuason, if you're still here, you were right!  How did you know I'd be back on M one day...

The web page I wrote regarding the M6 still stands...

http://www.geocities.com/soho/workshop/4472

OK, now that's out of the way... does anybody have a previous or current 50 Summicron-M, black, available at a half decent price???

Thanks... Hoyen (aka "simontart")

Hoyen Tsang
Tel: (917)881-8719
ICQ: 31750205

Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
http://www.medscape.com