Subject: Re: [Leica] Selection of a Projector
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 06:35:15 +0200

Jerry,

Well, given that you are asking on the LUG, I will naturally recommend
Leica projectors...I replaced my Kodak Carousel 4600 with a Pradovit 600
and a Colorplan 2.5/90mm CF lens last year, and the difference in the
quality of the projected image was dramatic. I have just bought a Super
Colorplan 2.5/90mm for it which should provide even better image
quality.

I don't know if Leica USA is running this special, but right now you can
buy the Pradovit 2002 projector with the Super Colorplan lens for less
than $1000 here in Belgium, a little over half of the normal price.

There are also a couple of lower-end models, the Pradovit 150 and 300. I
have never seen the 300, but the 150 you should stay away from. It is
the bottom-of-the-line model and it shows. The 600 is very solid.

Nathan

Jerald Rosenfeld wrote:

> I am in need of puurchasing a new 35mm slide projector. Any
> recomendations. It is for home use. I  MIGHT be oing a professional
> slide show. < 5% chance>
> Jerry Rosenfeld

- --
Nathan Wajsman