Subject: [Leica] Max Berek
From: sam <salex@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:06:10 -0400

Erwin said, in part:
<<For the scant few of  Luggers with a historical background, I may
<<note that today we remember the death of Max Berek, who died on 15
<<October 1949.>>

Well, I, for one, have a historical background that goes all the way
back to the early 40's! As far as knowing about Max Berek, you might
just be surprised how many
of us "scant few" do know about him!

Wishing you a fun and productive trip at the LHSA meeting next week in
the USA - the country with a long historical background.

sam alexander