Subject: [Leica] Pradovit P150
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:35:53 +0100

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Am I doing something wrong, or is this brand-new projector defective?

Anthony

My 7 year old P150 has a 2 position lever on the slide carriage arm that
rotates through 90 degrees depending on the type of slide mount you are
using.  If this is not in the correct position the arm will sometimes jam
and fail to pick up a slide..  This is from memory, I have neither the
projector nor the instructions handy, but its worth a try.  I'm sure you
would've tried this already so excuse me if I'm pointing out the obvious.

Jason