Subject: [Leica] Forsale: latest 50mm Summicron-M
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 05:47:53 -0400 (EDT)

50mm Summicron-M, #3766xxx forsale. This is the current
model with the extensible lens hood. This lens is in what
must be regarded as "near mint" condition. The only
indications of use are a couple of -very- slight bright
pinpoints on the focusing ring and is otherwise as-new. The
glass is perfect. Included are both caps, the instruction
book (pamphlet, actually), and the black leather zipper
case (no box).

Price is $600 or make me a reasonable offer. If you're
interested, please drop me an e-mail. After the weekend
this lens goes to eBay; for now, I offer it exclusively to
LUG.
  rwyble@erols.com
  Richard J. Wyble