Subject: Re: [Leica] PORTRAIT LENS: Summicron, Elmar, Elmarit?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:28:23 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

My remedy has been to not do tight head shots of those with bad skin; do them
head and shoulders or waist up. Commercially speaking promo-wise this had gotten
to be more the style anyway. Also I blast' em, over expose 'em. And keep a hard
light as close to the lens as possible. Or when I print the negs lighten faces
so they fall off white as much as possible. It's called "salon" printing I think.
Mark Rabiner