Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens recommendation
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:10:13 -0700

Michael Hintlian wrote:

> Oh, right...but there really isn't a point in doing that given the quality
> of the glass available.
>
> MH

These APO Rodagons will give you edges as sharp as they need to be with no
problem with fall off as Erwin has just tested.
But they won't print your brownie film and they still have your enlarger lower
which is for me in the way. I would not criticize anyone for using them. I just
like my set of ergonomics and both roll films. The extra money involved with the
80's and 90's would be worth it for me personally.
Mark Rabiner